Dr. Sampath Ravinarayanan
- 40 Years experience in Automotive, Aerospace Domains. In Design, Development,
Product Engineering and Testing.
- Salient Experience Includes:
- ● Founder Chairman and CEO of Axis CADES group. (2009-2015) Global Engineering
Services partner for Airbus, Caterpillar, Bombardier among others.
- ● FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry) Chairman for Task
force on Aerospace and Defence). (2008-2011).
- ● Director: Airbus Engineering Center India (2007-2009).
- ● Director: Air India Ltd, Indian AirlinesLtd (1997-2000).
- ● Director: Sical Logistics Ltd (2014-2021).
- ● Director: KPTCL, Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd, (2004-2008).
- ● Founder Chairman: Microcon i2i Pvt Ltd (1983-Till Date). Pioneer in Automotive
Dr. Srinivasan Thothathri
- ● He holds a Doctorate in
Chemical Engineering from the
Indian Institute of
- ● He has been in the IT industry since 2000 and has
various capacities from a software developer to a manager.
- ● At Tavant Technologies he has worked on cutting edge
- ● He was
instrumental in training new recruits to the company and
engineers on new and emerging fields.
- ● Prior to his engagement in the
IT industry he
was an entrepreneur and has been involved in R & D leading
several industrial chemicals.
- ● He was awarded the Kuloor
memorial award for
the best thesis in the Department of Chemical Engineering and
- ● Narayana medal for the best thesis in the Division of Mechanical
- ● He
completed his M.E. in Chemical Engineering from IISc Bangalore
Regional Engineering College (now NIT), Tiruchirapalli.
Dr. S. Madhavan
- ● Doctoral graduate from IIT Madras specialized in the area of
- ● Post-Doctoral fellow in the area of Metal Additive
Ni-based alloys for developing wear resistant surfaces.
- ● Holds 4 patent applications and several publications in
peer reviewed journals to his credit and expert in
consultancy in the
area of AHS steels, aluminium and super alloys.
- ● Core competency is manufacturing engineering and new product